Friday, February 27, 2009

Dream a Little Dream

For the past month or so, I've been dreaming about massive, deadly tornados. A lot. Usually I'm watching through a window or in a review mirror. I'm never in the path, but I can see it, feel it coming. So anyway, I guessed it was a symbol. Me feeling like my life was spinning out of control or something. Looked it up today and someone give me a gold star, cause I was right.

"A tornado is a violent storm in nature, and it may represent violent emotional storms in your dreams. If you have reoccurring tornado dreams consider the emotional changes in your life and also the amount of anger and rage that you may be currently experiencing. Tornadoes could also represent disruptions and upsets in your immediate environment and specific or current issues that may be overwhelming."

Quoted from http://www.spiritcommunity.com/dreams

Now, I really don't feel like I have any anger or rage at the moment. Honestly, it'd take too much energy to muster up rage. I'd much rather use that energy for something productive like blogging or carting around my crazy heavy camera, maybe even for a load of laundry if I'm feeling domestic. But rage, naw. The rest of it rings pretty true though. We've definately been through a lot of emotional changes and come on, the part about "disruptions and upsets in your immediate environment". Oh yeah, got that one BIG time.

So maybe there's something to this whole dream symbol thing. What are you guys dreaming about?

1 comment:

  1. Okay, not to sound weird, but I dreamed about YOU last night! We were baking cookies simultaneously, and talking on the phone as we baked. Chocolate chip. Yummo.

    ReplyDelete