Friday, March 6, 2009

Take a guess

So who wants to guess how many times I'll ask Ben "are you ok?" the first day he's home? I'm calling 7,837 (I know that technically I should not place an entry in my own game however, since I made it up, I get to play.)

The winner gets a . . . well, frankly you get nothing. But come on, sometimes isn't it just about playing and not winning?

On a related note, we keep getting different estimates of release dates. The latest being Tues. or Wed. next week. I'll just wait until he's in the car and we're half way home and then I'll worry about when they're sending him home. Anyway, that means you have plenty of time to come up with your guesses ;)

2 comments:

  1. I can see it now: at home it will be Special Nurse Lori Extraordinaire and Dr. Brenda. Not only "are you ok?" will be asked, but "do you need...?" "can I bring you..." "let me get that for you..."

    There are 24 hours in a day, so, let's see, I'd say 4 x 24, double that and add 3 zeros = 192,000. Give or take a thousand. That's how my mind works! Another tactic you can try is staring. That way, if something is about to happen, you'll know. For example, Ben might want to try and sleep.(I didn't find that helped things, but at least, that way you won't miss a thing.)

    Happy Spring! Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Ben will get sick of it after number 172. He will just say give me the remote and if I need anything I will use the Cowbell. Get well Ben.

    Kurt

    ReplyDelete